How it works
LibraMed, thanks to the patented complex Policaptil Gel Retard®, slows down the absorption of carbohydrates, reducing the extent and speed of the increase in glycaemia after meals (postprandial glycaemic peak), levelling out the concentration of glucose and insulin in the blood.
This action, controlling the glycaemic peaks, reduces:
- fat storage in the fatty tissue
LibraMed reduces the sharp rise in the concentration of glucose in the blood after meals, so as to reduce its storage in the form of fat.
- the premature feeling of hunger
LibraMed avoids the rapid fall in blood sugar levels, a condition which the body interprets as a lack of nutrients to be resolved by eating.
Furthermore, LibraMed works by:
- reducing the absorption of fats,
- reducing the sluggish feeling after meals,
- favouring bowel movements and regularising the consistency of stools.